Is he ever going to ask me out?

Why would a guy when you're not looking, look at you up and then down while biting his lip. My friend caught him doing this. My friend says that he has done this about 4 times so far but only looks at me without biting his lip many more times than that. His friends also tease him in front of me saying "Ohh Alexxx!" and stuff like that. I have also caught him myself looking at me quite a few times both from afar and from close but from close it's pretty rare considering he's pretty shy. We have talked before a few times via text for a long time. So when we texted each other, he told me that he wanted to go with me to formal but said that his friends were pressuring him to go with me and he said that things "escalated" quickly, so I then told him "If you think that things have escalated quickly, then my exact words to you are take your time." and he responded with ":)" After telling him to take his time I haven't really been texting him so that he doesn't feel pressured with anything and I have noticed that he has started to look at me a lot more and after school a couple of days ago, I got into my car and he kept looking at me as the car drove off to leave and go home. He was even fighting with another guy over me about which out of the two of them will go to formal with me. His friends even told me that he wanted to go to formal with me. We used to be very good friends and we used to talk a lot, especially in person like about a year ago and even before then, but he said he only saw me as a friend back then and now things have changed (we don't really talk much). Today, he moved to a spot near a couple of my classmates that were sitting opposite me and while I was doing my work, I looked up and caught him looking at me, so he then quickly moved to his old spot next to his friends. My close friend said that he even got jealous when I hugged one of my guy friends.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Here's a tip. Give him a reason to want to ask you out, flirtily mention something you would want to do with him that he could take you on a date to. Make it seem that YOU want to go on a date with him, without straight up telling him.
    Just do little things, hopefully he'll pick them up and ask you out.

1|0
    0|0
    • DO you think h is wanting to ask me out though?

• Show All
    • Sorry I can't help, but we aren't mind readers over here. We don't know what a guy is thinking, even if you tell us what he said himself.

• Yep. Well, his loss not mine ahaha. :)

• Text him and say its been a while wanna grab a coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • He might or may never do it

1|0
    0|0
    • Does he even like me or what? ahhaha

• Show All
    • I think I'm much better than that to be honest.

• Much better then what

Recommended myTakes