How do you recover from a mistake in your relationship where you piss off your girlfriend? Girls how do you like to be treated?

Recently pissed off my girlfriend (I know why), it's something I would normally consider fine but in this relationship I can understand why it's pissed her off and it would if it happened to me. I'm going to meet up with her tomorrow afternoon as we can't meet up today.

Just wondering how all of you on GaG would sort this out. Thanks
Okay to update this, I wasn't inquiring for assistance with my problem, i was just wondering how people managed this.

Though i guess if you still want to help me ill put the details here.
We are a new-ish couple (1 month) gotten on well so far, no arguments, no fights, nothing. We normally use sc for 3-4 hours a day, I said i wouldn't be able to talk for this one evening, after initially saying i could, she got pissed. i said sorry, we "made up" and we are meeting up tomorrow.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• There have been some moments where I would make a slip-up on planning for an event, forget to pick up something at the grocery store for a meal we're making or run into a personal problem that involves with weak personality traits of ours like self-loathing and moments of anger outburst.

If my girlfriend is aggravated over a simple mistake I made, I'll tell her that I'll correct it and give her space to breathe. If this was a long term problem, I take a few deep breaths to collect my thoughts and tell her about my solution to the problem. It's pretty scary when she's angry at that moment but the worst thing you can do is leave a girl hanging in anger, especially when she doesn't tell you what she's looking for. It's a matter of patience and being mature about the situation. No need to move into another room or ignore the problem, just solve it together and the situation will cool down to a point of comfort again.

It sounds like your situation has been defused from a simple conversation! You'll run into this often and once it's happened enough, you'll know what to do since every girl is different in how they handle these moments.

• Thanks, its good to hear that this isn't a "rare" occurrence. I have been aware that relationships can be like this, and in all honesty i wasn't stressing about this, but it just sucks when this happens and i was wondering how people tend to solve these kinds of problems, as i dont know yet due to my age. thanks again!

• Ha, we do and our origin as a couple is really lucky. As far as im concerned i have no issues with her (at the moment and it isn't infatuation), though i guess her laid back style just doesn't fit perfectly with the way i have been brought up, but we joke about it and it doesn't matter in our dating life right now. Thanks for the advice, have a great day!

• That's adorable that you two get along so well like that <3 It's even better as most laid back people usually aren't sensitive to the smallest problems either, which is a major plus! I'm glad I could provide insight for you! Relationships can be complicating to understand at times but for the most part, it's often experiences that'll help you find the answers you're looking for.