What's the most hurtful thing someone said to you when you asked them out?

What's the most hurtful thing someone said to you when you asked them out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't relate but.. the dude I rejected after a day of following me around with his friends whilst I was dwelling... asked me if so and so wanted to go out with him... :(
    Didn't help one of the dudes following me round with him was my crush...
    Eeeeek..
    Also I had liked the guy... 2 years earlier.. two crushes ago...
    We were like 11.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never asked anyone out, in the formal sense. I've never had to. That doesn't not mean that I'm some kind of woman magnet, it simply means that there was never a need to say those words. Things always happened without the specific words being necessary. There are several ways to achieve the same goal.

2|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I asked a girl out when I was about 11, I had liked her for ages and was so happy when she said yes. 10mins later she came back over and said "I have changed my mind, don't tell anyone at school I said yes"

1|1
    0|0
  • Asked a girl in high school she looked at me like I was a pile of shit then went across the room told her friends pointed and laughed and shouted ew your a freak fuck off.
    So pretty hurtful you could say

0|1
    0|0
  • I told a guy that i like him we did get relationship at the time i was in college. I found out he was cheating on me. when I said no. I am dump him to go out with my current boyfriend .

0|1
    0|1
  • It's not what they said it's what they didn't and haven't. I asked this girl out once and we were gonna go on a date and she never showed up and hasn't talked to me sense then.

0|1
    0|0
  • i only asked a girl out once or twice , it was a polite rejection (well yeah it was from our first time meeting )!

0|1
    0|0
  • I never directly ask but I heard him say that I'm irritating girl , when he thought I weren't there.

0|1
    0|0
  • "I don't like tall guys."

I punched her in the kidneys.

1|1
    0|0
  • "Im just not looking for a relationship right now." Then gets back with her ex a week later.

1|1
    0|0
  • "No, sorry, too late. I already have crush on her."

0|1
    0|0
  • "good night, bro"

Though it was 4 years ago, it still felt like yesterday.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your disgusting, I wouldn't in a million years waste my time on you. I was young, it hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have only asked someone out once, a friend of mine from middle school.
    I think she said something along the lines of us either being "just friends" or nothing so I decided to choose nothing.
    I think I was pretty butthurt about it at the time.

She actually tried to hang out with me later despite me choosing not to talk to her anymore, and I was rude to her out of pettiness and we pretty much didn't speak since, lol.

Since then I don't really ask people out.
    I acknowledged that I was too straightforward, so now I only express my interest, and give the other person space to react/not react to it without pressure.

0|1
    0|0
  • “hell no, i don’t date black girls” we were in 5th grade though😂😂

1|1
    0|1
  • "Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

0|2
    0|0
  • I love my girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • I just want to be friends

0|1
    0|0
  • No one would care if you died

0|1
    0|0
  • I never asked anyone out

0|2
    0|0
  • EWWWWW

0|1
    0|0
  • "Your dick is too small" has to be up there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dam too many to even go over

0|1
    0|0
  • yes then 3 weeks later became a B*tch

0|1
    0|0
  • “Yeah, I knew you liked me... you must have wondered why I never made a move.”

0|1
    0|0
  • Kicked me in the balls

0|1
    0|0
  • Laugh at me for a year :\

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes