What's the most hurtful thing someone said to you when you asked them out?

819

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't relate but.. the dude I rejected after a day of following me around with his friends whilst I was dwelling... asked me if so and so wanted to go out with him... :(
    Didn't help one of the dudes following me round with him was my crush...
    Eeeeek..
    Also I had liked the guy... 2 years earlier.. two crushes ago...
    We were like 11.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never asked anyone out, in the formal sense. I've never had to. That doesn't not mean that I'm some kind of woman magnet, it simply means that there was never a need to say those words. Things always happened without the specific words being necessary. There are several ways to achieve the same goal.