Is it a bad thing to marry single Mom? if not why people treat you like shit. her old friends and relatives?

My fiancés friends and family treat me like shit. In fact her ex was a violent and horrible person who he tested her like a Slave. I treat her like the most important person God ever made.

But she treated me no that good until she moved on. Now she is good but people around her treat me like as if I'm some kind of fucked up shit. Which I'm not I'm never use drugs I don't drink I never was married and I am trying to be help for all around me.

Is it bad to marry a single Mom?

01