How do I control my jelousy?

I am in a relationship of two years. And we have a really good relationship but one thing I do find that gets in the way sometimes is the fact I get jealous. I know it's okay that my partner is attracted to other females because I am attracted to other males. But everytime I know he is attracted to a certain female I get triggered and annoyed at the fact he does because I feel that they are better than me and that's what he likes. If I talk to him about it he will tell me that even though he find other females attractive, I'm still better looking otherwise why would he be with me and i shouldn't worry about it because 1. I'm attracted to other guys, 2. He is with me not them and 3. He doesn't flirt or do anything with them even though he may think they look nice. I really want to learn to control my jealousy and so in the future if I see he is attracted to someone I don't get triggered I can stay totally calm about it. He handles it so well when it comes to me being attracted to other guys and he says because he's knows I'm with him and not them that's why he doesn't get jealous.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• By stop comparing yourself to others and understanding that what he says is true no reason to be jealous if u trust him