Girls, why this girl won't tell me how she feels though she likes me?

i asked her if she likes me, replied with changing the subject and then said what kind of like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She’s not sure how you feel about her. She wants to be clear on what exactly kind of ‘like’ you’re talking about, as in friendly or more.

0|1
    0|0
    • we dated, and I've been so clear with her i kinda scare her off by saying i love u too soon

• Show All
    • great advice thanks

• You’re welcome. Hope it all works out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Or she Doesn't really like you. Like you think or she doesn't want admit it. But what you can do to discover this out then talk to her about another girl that you like more than friends and look at her reactions

0|1
    0|0
  • Have you told her how you feel?

Some guys ask girls how they feel so they can assure them they will only stay friends. If you guys have an on again off again relationship and you want to start it back up, you have to be forward, you can’t just ask her what she thinks about you. She may be protecting her feelings or may be losing interest. We don’t know. But being friends after a breakup is hard and if a girl still has feelings, most of them will lie about it to preserve the friendship.

0|1
    0|0
  • She wants to know what you are asking? is it for a relationship or normally hanging out.

0|1
    0|0
  • tell her you like her and want to be with her
    stop making her make that move
    you gotta risk it, if she likes you she wants you to make that move
    either way you'll find out

0|1
    0|0
  • Cos maybe she doesn't like you and thought it was awkward. If you like her maybe send her a message saying "i feel some way about you, and i just want to know if you feel the way because i don't want to waste my time dwelling on the fact that you may or may not, so just please give me a straight answer" and let her know it won't damage the friendship or whatever you guys may have. but most importantly if she doesn't like you do not make it awkward, you must continue to act as normal as you do with her

0|1
    0|0
  • She mabey shy?
    How did you know she actually likes you though? Like is attractive to whole of you.

0|1
    0|0
    • well, she keeps staring at me, sometime she follows me by the bus just to get my attention, but when i talk to her she kinda act like she dont care and ignore me then do the same thing, FYI, we dated

• Probs still has feelings for you. We love getting attention from men. Especially ones we dated we want you to want us back makes us feel good. But we not actually want you back. Fucked up I know.

• we still friends though

• She doesn't know you like her.. nor thinks her support system will welcome the news.

0|1
    0|0
  • She doesn't want to be put on the spot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably shy

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe she is shy to express her feelings she is not aggressive. Go court him more

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's what we did lol

0|1
    0|0
  • She doesn't like you

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask her directly.

0|1
    0|0
  • she doesn't like you