What if we don’t like each other?

i’ve been dating in a long distance relationship for almost 3 years, we’ve never seen each other in real life. we just send snaps, or pics of ourselves, but i think sending pics is different than video chatting (we’ve never done that, just phone calls). What if when we see each other (probably in july) i don’t like him/he doesn’t like me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the problem with "online relationship" where you don't get together before committing to each other. Only communicating through the phone isn't the same as being together in the same room. But since you've decided to take that risk, there's nothing else to do but to hope that the chemistry is there, when you meet.

I wouldn't personally never get involved with a person I haven't met face-to-face.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go for the long distance relationship. If you love each other truly you will decide on your own to move close before anyone even thinks about relationsship