Is he interested?

(before i start, a guy who I am talking to, I have only communicated with online, we have never meet in person, but we plan to, and he lives in Auckland, a city 3 hours away from me, however he visits my city more than once a month, as he is from here, as well in 10 months i am moving to his city). A guy who I had talked to for 3 months had ghosted me for 1 1/2 months. However he recently began to like my social media content and messaged me a few days ago. We got into a friendly conversation full of laughs, and I asked him if he wanted to hang out (as he was down) , however he replied "oh i toats would, but haha, i'm driving back to Auckland" he was telling the truth. So i asked if he wanted to hang next time he's down and he replied "definitely😃 😃" but since that he hasn't messaged me 5 days since. I know that he may be busy, even myself i can struggle to reply to messages for days. However coincided we just started talking again I thought he would show some interest just to prove he is interested. Even if its just a quick snap or something like that, but nothing. Though he has liked my recent Instagram post. I probably wouldn't send him a hey because he has left all my recent casual snaps on open.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he looks your snap an Instagram posts but he ignores you then maybe he isn't that interested in you in that way. Because if someone is interested in you they don't need excuses to be with you or talking to you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes