Should ugly guys know their place?

http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

This girls feel that ugly guys should take themselves out of the gene pool and even trying to ask a girl out is lack of respect. She also feels girls who date average guys are disgusting. She says the majority of girls think this way, is this true?

510

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to stop reading. She is so damn rude that I want to slap her across the face. Someone needs to get it through her head that she isn't all that herself. She's acting like she's a 10/10 and she probably isn't lookwise and she definitely isn't personality wise.

I don't care who tells me I'm beautiful. Either way it will make my day. If I not interested, I'd simply just say thank you and say I'm not interested. Its a compliment either way no matter who it's coming from.

Beauty is subjective. Just because she finds them "disgusting" doesn't mean everyone does. There should be no reason for them to take themselves out of the gene pool.

Most Helpful Guy

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    What did I just read?

Dude... I'm ugly af (so much that some of my cousins have taunted me for that). And till date not a single girl has hated me for that. In fact, I've had more girl friends (not girlfriends... I don't date) than some of my friends who are freakishly attractive.
    In short, I'd just say that the external beauty isn't forever. Enjoy your youth, however you are. Because someday you'll have a wife who dearly loves you and she'll get knocked up by some hot shot jerk and stay a single mom. (no hate against single moms or good looking guys though)

• I don't think knowing my wife will get knocked up by a hot shit makes me feel any better

• Oh that she refers to the girl who wrote that blog or whatever that was

• Oh I misread then