Should ugly guys know their place?

http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

This girls feel that ugly guys should take themselves out of the gene pool and even trying to ask a girl out is lack of respect. She also feels girls who date average guys are disgusting. She says the majority of girls think this way, is this true?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to stop reading. She is so damn rude that I want to slap her across the face. Someone needs to get it through her head that she isn't all that herself. She's acting like she's a 10/10 and she probably isn't lookwise and she definitely isn't personality wise.

I don't care who tells me I'm beautiful. Either way it will make my day. If I not interested, I'd simply just say thank you and say I'm not interested. Its a compliment either way no matter who it's coming from.

Beauty is subjective. Just because she finds them "disgusting" doesn't mean everyone does. There should be no reason for them to take themselves out of the gene pool.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    What did I just read?

Dude... I'm ugly af (so much that some of my cousins have taunted me for that). And till date not a single girl has hated me for that. In fact, I've had more girl friends (not girlfriends... I don't date) than some of my friends who are freakishly attractive.
    In short, I'd just say that the external beauty isn't forever. Enjoy your youth, however you are. Because someday you'll have a wife who dearly loves you and she'll get knocked up by some hot shot jerk and stay a single mom. (no hate against single moms or good looking guys though)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think knowing my wife will get knocked up by a hot shit makes me feel any better

• Show All
    • Oh that she refers to the girl who wrote that blog or whatever that was

• Oh I misread then

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well that was a disgusting thing to read.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got hot chicks all over me all the time - I'm 36, 6'4", balding (though I keep my head shaved), and at dad-bod status (about 240 lbs). At one point, I had a daughter and her mom (they were drunk) fighting over me - although it was more of a friendly squabble because I never saw either of them (both insanely gorgeous) as people that I would date, or have a relationship with.

People like the woman in this article - are miserable. I've seen it, I've seen women like that try to use their "looks" to get ahead, and they lose every time. I find it particularly humorous, almost cute that even though they think they are hotter - I won't date them, but someone they might find less attractive.

That's the point though - physical beauty fades - and what one person thinks is attractive or beautiful, isn't what the next person thinks. I've met women well into their 50's who were insanely gorgeous for their age (tip to the younger ladies - don't spend years dousing your face with makeup, it takes a toll eventually).

Socially, I was considered (I think) kind of a creepy dude for a little while there, until I started being more personable. So if you're a creepy dude reading this - and you see a woman like this - pay them no mind. The bare honest truth, is that they might look super hot - but their shit just isn't worth dealing with LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • But you're 6'4 dude, being 5'6 and ugly, like I don't think I can be as successful as you

• 6'4"... You will never have a problem with women...

• If you ugly have a personality then you have something to love.

0|1
    0|0
    • So looks take precedent?

• Show All
    • So if I can make freinds but lovers should I classify myself as a bad person for now?

• Your friends like you so I don't see why a lover won't just put yourself out there

• I did not even read it whole. Too painful.

Here is a religious rant: I may be feeling superior from an ugly dude for obvious reasons but to God he may be more superior than me because he's humble and pious. I don't have the right to be shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • That article is most likely a troll and certainly does not reflect the views of most women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly guys should get RICH AS ALL FUCK CAN BE RICH and then enjoy how the pretty girls hang all over them just for their money.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the first thing that I hear/read something like this.

That person has issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s a dickhead

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds like a horrible bitch

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh wow... Damn...
    Who is she

0|0
    0|0
  • yes u should

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are a pain

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to read that but one person can't represent their entire fucking gender, don't even worry what that bitch says

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes