Is it a turnoff for a guy if a girl is bisexual?

I’ve had multiple guys interested in me and I like to be honest so I’ve told them I am bi and then they seem less interested

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah because in telling a guy you barely know that you’re bi, it suggests that you cannot be loyal or are not interested in anything more than fun & if the guy is seeking loyalty/fun then you are pushing him away.

It’s the timing of when you mention it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, I'd probably pass and not date such a person. I like girls that want guys. I can't relate to being bisexual. We'd be too different on a core level to really ever work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why it would be a turnoff. If my girl was bi, we could go for a walk in the park holding hands, check out women together, and I'd deal with none of the jealousy drama straight women stir up

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a turn on for me... infact i love Scarlett Johansson and when she kissed Penelope in the movie i was like wtf... that is like the hottest thing man

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh... kind of. When a girl is bisexual, you always have to wonder if a girl's night out is actually a girl's night out.

1|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely not, I don't mind at all. Honestly that's a turn on for me

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally it is, from what i know most guys don’t find it bothering them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like bisexual females. But there are plenty who do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I disagree i think its more attractive honestly just for the idea of a 3some

0|0
    0|0
    • What if the girl isn’t into threesomes

• Still have the idea plus it could give me more knowledge on sexual perfomance

• Okay

• Personally, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it would be a big turn on.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd happily shag a bisexual woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Turn on.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it's a turn on

0|1
    0|0
  • They're just confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if u combine it

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by bisexual

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean bisexual. Like having sexual feelings for guys and girls

• Show All
    • What?

• Some people have mixed character. Like, a man might walk like a women. Might be shy. Would love to apply make-up.

• Yeah, huge turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • That's awesome

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes