My crush probably thinks I’m creepy and ignores me. What should I do?

So this guy, my crush is a super cute really nice guy

I haven’t had a crush in over a few years and then when I have this crush, I basically go head over heels.
However the first day I had it was a Friday so I waited all weekend to see him again.
On Monday, he wasn’t there but on Tuesday he was. I was so happy to see him, I said hi to him etc.
We had three classes together that day, and in those classes I started staring at him a lot. He mostly returned the stares but soon he didn’t. I kept glancing at him.
When he walkes out of the room, he passes me and have me a stare like why are you still looking at me..
The next day he ignored me and I saw him purposely hiding behind his friend.
I told my mom and she said to be hard to get and act like I don’t care but I’m hit sure that’ll work.
Any suggestions? Please only ligit answers..

12

Most Helpful Girl

• guys are mean. :( I say just stay away from me so he doesn't have the opportunity to make you look like a creep. Then maybe he will be more interested in you when he sees that you are not into him anymore :)