Do the girls to hate short guys think that shorts guy had a choice?

The way girls talk about it make it seem they think guys chose their height. They also claim that all short guys have bad personalities to sound less shallow.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Im horridly tall (6'2-6'4) in heels so I prefer men around my height or taller.
    Short guys tend to prefer shorter women anyway, except the few with leg fetishes lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I typically ask out girls a bit taller than to shorter. But the shorter ones are the ones who haveore of anissue with my height.

• Show All
    • Since it's something girls feel guys can change, I thought they would be supportive of it

• Awe Im sorry she was so picky

• I wear heels, so I've always gone after taller guys, but honestly, I think most shorter guys are wayyy more attractive in the face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I find that any good qualities a short guy has are over look in spite of the height, like you said facial attraction means less than height because of the shoes you wear.

• Show All
    • I don't know how to make up for these things because I'm trained in martial arts, but girls on here say on avergae taller guys would win. So they would pick the taller guy

• It depends though because if I was with a tall guy who was an a*hole and then dated a shorter guy who's a really nice guy, I'd obviously rather be with the shorter guy.

Recommended myTakes