Need help messed up a bit?

Ok so i was at this coffee shop im fond of and there was a girl with a nice smile who caught my eye. She caught me for lack of a better term checking her out so i figured go for it. I asked her out and she said ya so i gave her my number but thats where i screwed up. I dont have much experience dating i haven't had a realationship since highschool so in my exitment i forgot to ask for hers. here's the question i dont know if girls prefer to be called or have the ball in their court so should i drop by again to explain and ask for her number or just leave it and wait?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I tend to like having the guy make the first move, but hey! I may just be into chivalry. Not all girls are like that. She clearly just accepted your number and didn't ask for yours. So if she's seriously interested in you too she'll probably text you. If she doesn't then she didn't want anything to begin with, but just took your number because it was offered to her. She knows that she has the only way of contacting you.

Don't go back and ask her for her number too, before she texts you... that just makes you look "desperate" in a way. You showed awesome confidence approaching her. Leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes