What do you think of East African women?

What do you think of East African women?What do you think of East African women?What do you think of East African women?What do you think of East African women?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from South Africa and I'm lesbian and trust me some women in this part of the world deserve a better award for miss universe because they are hot af 🔥

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• more attractive than women from Ghana or Mali or other countries from West Africa

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you find appealing about them? They’re all the hype where I live lol

• the lighter skin tone, i'm not physically attracted to very dark skin tones

• I get you. well my moms East African and my father is Arab so 😂 I get the best of both worlds. The skin tone is really beautiful. I’m a bit lighter than that though. But I prefer the skin tone of these girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They can be attractive but they can also be unattractive. Just like every other race

0|1
    0|0
    • It’s not a race 😂they’re black. But I get what you’re saying. They do have a different genetic makeup than other Africans

• If they aren't scammers... they alright... pussy is pussy... any ole port in the storm lol...

0|0
    1|0
  • They're pretty, not on the top of my list but no where near the bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're really sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot AF

1|0
    0|0
  • I do

0|0
    0|0
  • That you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah lol I wish

• But I’m half East African, half Arab, so at least I get half of the beauty from that😂

• 👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Two thumbs up!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes