What do you think of East African women?

What do you think of East African women?What do you think of East African women?What do you think of East African women?What do you think of East African women?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from South Africa and I'm lesbian and trust me some women in this part of the world deserve a better award for miss universe because they are hot af 🔥

Most Helpful Guy

• more attractive than women from Ghana or Mali or other countries from West Africa

• what do you find appealing about them? They’re all the hype where I live lol

• the lighter skin tone, i'm not physically attracted to very dark skin tones

• I get you. well my moms East African and my father is Arab so 😂 I get the best of both worlds. The skin tone is really beautiful. I’m a bit lighter than that though. But I prefer the skin tone of these girls