Is there a such thing as out of your league when it comes to dating?

Me I think so for me I can’t speak for everyone else but I never was that popular guy with money and a six pack in town that every girl Iiked but I always wanted those popular girls out of my league and turns out they weren’t what I thought and I wouldn’t want to be with them anyway and ignored the girls that I maybe could have a chance with so learned my lesson about wanting to fit in the popular group and wanting the girls in that group to like me now I will never overlook another girl in my life cause I probably missed out on Alcott of beautiful hearted girls and after I missed my chance I thought to myself damn she is actually really hot smart and better than the girl i wanted I was just to blind to see it thank god im only 17 and I see now so I think it’s true but just for Certain people.

11