Is there a such thing as out of your league when it comes to dating?

Me I think so for me I can’t speak for everyone else but I never was that popular guy with money and a six pack in town that every girl Iiked but I always wanted those popular girls out of my league and turns out they weren’t what I thought and I wouldn’t want to be with them anyway and ignored the girls that I maybe could have a chance with so learned my lesson about wanting to fit in the popular group and wanting the girls in that group to like me now I will never overlook another girl in my life cause I probably missed out on Alcott of beautiful hearted girls and after I missed my chance I thought to myself damn she is actually really hot smart and better than the girl i wanted I was just to blind to see it thank god im only 17 and I see now so I think it’s true but just for Certain people.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, I think there is such a thing. For me, socially very capable people seem to be out of my league.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I don’t think it’s anything to do with being ugly or cute or attractive or unattractive it’s your personality and i feel like everyone has that one friend in a group that is shy dont feel bad tho caus they are some of the loudest people if they are good people won’t care if your shy a little if they get along with you they don’t care and that’s for a fact

• yes i, f you are ugly TOO BAD i feel sorry for ya init

BYE

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes