Guys, If guys typically don’t approach me, I’m in my 20’s and never been in a relationship, does that make me unattractive?

But, what if you’ve been called attractive by both men and women? Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of men will be quick to judge by appearance of someone they barely know about or never met. You'll more likely be approachable if you were doing an activity and talking about a subject that they would be interested in! It's not to say some of them may be too shy to approach you or don't feel like they are worthy to be near you but that's usually with men who have low self-esteem. I'm sure there's someone out there who'll appreciate you and step up to make the first move!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Mind I ask why have you never been in any relationship, and what makes you think unattractive, what's going on with the approaching aspect?

Could be a factor of they see you as out of there league and are afraid to or think that they couldn't win you over too

0|0
    0|0
  • It may not be looks it could be your personality or body language that makes you unapproachable or you are just not surrounding yourself with the right people.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be you are to good looking some people get intimidated.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might not give off the vibe of someone who wants to be approached. Looks aren't everything

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just cause your not approached doesn't make you unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is subjective yet being the dating experience is not a criteria in my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be quite the opposite.
    You're so attractive, people are afraid to approach you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you look fine, some guys are just too shy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes