Guys, If guys typically don’t approach me, I’m in my 20’s and never been in a relationship, does that make me unattractive?

But, what if you’ve been called attractive by both men and women? Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
  • Yes
  • No

10

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of men will be quick to judge by appearance of someone they barely know about or never met. You'll more likely be approachable if you were doing an activity and talking about a subject that they would be interested in! It's not to say some of them may be too shy to approach you or don't feel like they are worthy to be near you but that's usually with men who have low self-esteem. I'm sure there's someone out there who'll appreciate you and step up to make the first move!