What does he want?

This guy chased me for around 9 months at the time I had just become single and I didn’t want anything serious but I wasn’t that fussed on him either because I didn't really know him. So I started spending a lot of time with him to find out how much I actually liked him, he would joke that I was his girlfriend and talk future plans, he told me he wanted to move away so something serious wouldn’t work out so I suggested we ended things before it got more serious. He disagreed and wanted to carry on as normal, so that’s what we did. Everything was great and all of a sudden he went funny with me, ended things and has time for me sometimes and will randomly ring me. When I tell him we shouldn’t talk anymore because he never seems interested in what I’m talking about, he will apologise and offer to ring me later on. I’m just really confused to how it can go from being basically together to him hot and cold? What did I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well it either got too serious and he's chickening out, maybe he's just pulling away, or... It could be he's bored, but still likes you. I mean for all we know he's truly not interested... Got what he wanted and the chase is over. Maybe over time he realized you're not what he is looking for. You can speculate all day long and drive yourself crazy.
    You have to remember in new relationships there's a time where it's all fun & new (honeymoon). Once it peaks it's gotta come down. Seeing as though you may have been wishy washy, it could have scared him. Just talk to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • too long to read!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes