Is it wrong I don’t date within my own race?

I’m Latino and don’t date latinas cause they’re all crazy. I prefer white women. Is this wrong?
Updates:
This preference people. What I eat don’t make you shit so why does it matter?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date within my race either 🤷🏻 Asians are ugly af lmfao

2|3
    1|2
    • Show All
    • internalised racism

• You'll get over it eventually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know there was such a thing as the Latino race.

0|0
    0|0
    • what are they then?

• Show All
    • no he isn't lol, in Europe he would not be considered white only america

• @Virgin_CHAD i don’t see what you mean. But it doesn’t matter. He’s white.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I always thought Latina was white? They look white to me just with more olive complexion

1|3
    0|0
    • No

Latina encompasses a large group of various different ethnicities such as: Puerto Rican, Hispanic, Cuban, Brazilian, Mexican and Spanish (european). There are also subcategories in some cases like chicano or light skinned hispanic people mixed with white American.

Valiant would be considered Hispanic/Chicano.

Mexicans are mixed blood of Aztec Indians and Spanish conquistadors. Bleep for example.

However, i do agree with him. Latina women are all fucking crazy. You think theyre sweet? Nahh they ain't

I met a girl and she told me she was on probation for assault for attempting to hit her boyfriend with a frying pan.

• What about black, Asian, Indian, Portuguese, Bazilan, or rubber?

A woman is not defined by her orgin of birth. Only in the way she lives or wants to live. I have dated many Latino and they all are far less psycho than some other women I dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not wrong, that's a bit surprising not to date within your race at all but you can date who you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • just date someone mixed so theyre not crazy but they can actually appreciate your culture

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think having racial preferences is wrong. But I think stereotyping all latina women as "crazy" is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah bro, it's just preference. Anyone who says either wise is just fooling themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, its wrong, you could pollute more caucasian genes and your own. Diluting your own race.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a personal preference, but I'm sure you haven't found the right latina to date

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I’m crazy

0|2
    0|1
  • All latinas? Wow... Capable of so much

0|1
    0|3
  • Typical lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn`t really matter, suit yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never did or do...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's racist!

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree latinas are all batshit crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Racist

0|1
    0|0
  • you're good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you disgrace your culture

0|0
    1|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • every race loves white women

our women are number!
    and no its totally fine

1|0
    2|2
    • Your women suck 12 dicks a day

• Show All
    • It's ok dude be happy of ur hoes, be proud that your pussy ass gets cheated on

• @Ephemera1 its okay buddy dont cry, we all know your women gets raped by your own people sadly, tough luck :(
      terrorist pricks

Recommended myTakes