Not In Girls League?

There's this girl...

She's super nice, pretty, very attractive and I really like her...

The problems are that I don't feel like I'm good enough for her, and we are also coworkers...

I feel sad

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personality can take you just as far as looks in my opinion. Confidence goes a long way into impressing a girl. Find out what she likes and take advantage of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go the mirror and yell... FUCK YEA... U DONT NEED HER. UR AWESOME ALONE!!! Just do this and ur problems are solved

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't just say your not good enough. Break it down. You have the same job so your education and main hobby is already similar. Now it's all about style and social things. Do you do sports, does she do sports. Are you at a similar level in behavior and how you dress. Are you okay with her friends is she okay with yours. Are there other Hobbys you share. by the way dressing nice, being social are also Hobbys and those are the most important because boys and girls do share them no matter what kind of charackter they have. If your conclusion is your level is similar then why not ask her out. But you should always talk with a friend about this who knows both of you since friends are more rationL in such a case.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes