Do You go more on looks or overall personality?

• Looks
  • Overall Personality

1232

Most Helpful Guy

• Both too a point. Looks definitely matter and only ugly people say they don't but here's why:

Personality is who a person is and plenty of less attractive people have had a great great personality which rendered their looks moot, just like there has been a lot of beautiful women who's terrible personalities made them unattractive.

However, a vast majority of the time people don't exist in these extremes. They're tropes. Possible, but not common.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and nobody should feel bad about finding someone unattractive for whatever reason.

Personally, I dont date overweight chicks or girls with distant eyes or spacious teeth. It's a thing. I dont feel bad, but it's okay for me too have a standard. Just like it's okay for these people too not like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean first off its the look but sometimes I have noticed that one's which look good don't have a good personality
    Personality and look don't go hand in hand in those cases and that person all of the sudden seems super unlikable to me
    And then there are cases the other way round
    Personality at the end always convinces me