Do You go more on looks or overall personality?

• Looks
    Vote A
  • Overall Personality
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Both too a point. Looks definitely matter and only ugly people say they don't but here's why:

Personality is who a person is and plenty of less attractive people have had a great great personality which rendered their looks moot, just like there has been a lot of beautiful women who's terrible personalities made them unattractive.

However, a vast majority of the time people don't exist in these extremes. They're tropes. Possible, but not common.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and nobody should feel bad about finding someone unattractive for whatever reason.

Personally, I dont date overweight chicks or girls with distant eyes or spacious teeth. It's a thing. I dont feel bad, but it's okay for me too have a standard. Just like it's okay for these people too not like me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean first off its the look but sometimes I have noticed that one's which look good don't have a good personality
    Personality and look don't go hand in hand in those cases and that person all of the sudden seems super unlikable to me
    And then there are cases the other way round
    Personality at the end always convinces me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i've said this before and i'll say it again. BOTH are needed there needs to be a fine balance. You can't date a good looking person with a shitty personality and its hard to date a not so good looking person with a great personality. A person needs to be attracted to the personality and looks of a potential partner

2|1
    0|0
  • So the first thing I notice is her looks. I can't fuck her personality. But after that, I focuse on the personality. If her personality is shit, I dont care how hot you are its not going to happen. K thanks bye

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, because it's a matter of time before she opens her mouth and you just go, "Uggghhhh. What was I thinking?" When she is pretty with no brain in her head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks can only last long enough up until you get bored of the person or you have nothing in common to talk about.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like 50/50 for me honestly. I need to be into both her looks, and her personality. One is not more important than the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um, both the fuck. If I'm not attracted to the person I'm not going to try to get with them. You know since two and two go togeather.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks first
    But definitely personality will win me over

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality bc that’s all that really matter looks are just a bonus to me bc do their looks affect people physically... no but does personality do... yes

1|0
    0|0
  • My looks are really damn shit so all i have is my personality and experience. By experience i mean what i know so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good looks can draw you in, but their personality is what you stay for

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks just get you in the door but personality seals the deal.

1|1
    0|0
    • I kinda if think that if they take care of themselves physically and put effort into style like clothes, fitness, etc then that's the case. But one could argue that appearance is part personality. Like keeping fit is devotion, effort, willpower, the ability to focus.

• Looks can be very deceiving, and personality alone won't work for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality, you can be the hottest guy on earth, but if you're a douche, or we have nothing in common, I'm not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

With only personality is sexual intercourse not necessary...

With only good look it breaks apart if you go out of the bed...

0|0
    0|0
  • However it is safe to say you don't approach someone in that way who isn't attractive to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Millions of women are hot in this world. But almost none with thr personality i desire in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm initially attracted to looks, but fall in love with personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I care more about the personality than the looks of a person

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually a combination of the two. A girl with a rotten personality but with gorgeous looks is like watching a movie on mute.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good personality can make a girl way more attractive, and a bad one can do the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im shallow and go mostly for looks but the kinky personality is just as important. I can handle bad personalities

0|0
    0|1
  • Personality, that's what sets them apart. But it's gonna end up being a good looking girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok people imagine dating Shrek. He has a good personality. Personality ain't everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but if i have to choose one or the other i would preffer personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter how they look it matters how they act

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks attract initially, personality is what lasts in the long run.
    So it has to be both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said looks primarily because if there is no physical attraction there can't be an emotional one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think one is equally as important as the other

0|0
    0|0
  • 30% look
    70% personality

0|0
    0|0
  • personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality wins every time

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, looks go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Beauty fades, dumb is forever."

0|0
    0|0
  • Both!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks ignite and personality fuels

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Defo overall

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls who say "I don't date hot guys with bad personalites" are full of shit. Girls wouldn't dare date an ugly guy no matter the personality. To not sound shallow girls claim all ugly guys have bad personalities or are insecure. They force their projections on to them then judge them for it. It's sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course personality. You won't talk with the looks, ask for advice, live with the looks. It's important the inner world on long term... the looks are more important just at the beginning...
    But i love a good combination of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly their personality but it wouldn't be bad if he looked good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be honest. Even if his looks are godly but his personality is shit, I'd forget him lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks always!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes