I've Started liking a new friend and its driving me crazy.. What do I do?

I met this girl on instagram and messaged her. She responded and we began hanging out. Its been about a month and we see each other everyday. We chill together 90 percent of the time. Its rare other friends come. Every friend she hasn't seen in a while tells her we should date. Usally she just laughs or a nervous no. But not like a rude. Its confusing. Mainly because she's single and hangs out with me mostly. doesn't talk to any guys but says which one she thinks are cute. At first I was picking up that she might like me. But then she started saying how she's shocked we became friends etc. We often sleep in her car and chill or go places. she's asks me if I want to sleep in ger car all the time. But im not the only one she has done it with. She does it with good friends but no one ever does anymore i guess. I've chilled with her in car since the first day we met. told her Im interested but she isn't trying to date anyone and appreciated my honesty. Friends have asked her does she consider dating but its always she's not ready. she's being honest because I've heard the convos. Got into a argument recently. A guy that fucked her over was trying to get her to come to his house. She had him on speaker. His number was blocked but he called from another. Once he heard it was a guy in the car he jokingly was like maybe you should give him a chance he might have a crush on you. She eventually hung up. We argued because she was asking me about starting to date again. And if she should do it after she graduates in a few months. I got irritated and told her thats not a convo you should have with me She was completely oblivious until I explained me liking her and that phone call was too much. I get were friends but I told my feelings just a week ago. Then she said she's not trying to date me or anyone right now. I get it its just annoying hearing about it. Im trying to be her friend like we agreed. She apoligized for not considering my feelings and felt bad. Things are good but weird

02