Do I have to text this girl first?

So weve been talking for 5 months. We to the same university. she's going to study abroad next week for a month.

So i texted her, “Yo before u leave to germany u mind dropping off my hoodies or i can pick them up, either or”

and she texted me back, “I thought u were gonna say before you leave for Germany we need to hang out but anyways yeah I'll drop them off one of these days”

this was on Monday. I texted her back saying i just wanted to remind her about the hoodies before i forget. Then i asked her to hang out because she leaves this Saturday. She texted me back saying she suggests going out for drinks at this place we went to a few times. I texted back “yeah sounds good” Since this night i didn't hear from her and its Thursday.

Do i have to be the one to text her first now? I know she likes me but i dont get why she's playing hard to get. Alls i did was ask for my hoodies...

01