How come American women don't date Asain men?

I never saw an American woman holding hands with a Asain man. Why is that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its super rare where I live. Usually white men with Asian women.

My Asian buddy actually brought this up and it has to do with the idea that Asian men are smaller, weaker and nerdy.

Which is strange because Asian guys are usually depicted as ninja assassins, dominant in their households, business men etc lol

I think Asian men are a lot more reserved too so they may come off as very passive, which American men are more rowdy.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• because they are rare couples in my opinion, i am an Indian/english guy so i sort of cheat out of this (i look more Spanish than anything), and i have girlfriends, but i agree with you i rarely see white girls with Asian boyfriends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your perception of the world is what you want to see. Seems like you might be looking for mixed race couples to see if you can date a mixed race person. It also depends on the area you live it. That’s why you may not see many mixed race couples.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we live in america and Asians live in asia. Wait is this a trick question? Otherwise it really is that simple.

0|0
    1|0
  • You obviously don’t get out very often or you don’t live in America

1|0
    0|0
  • American girls are not smart and think al Asian men have small dicks

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, where I live I've seen plenty of Asian men with (White) French women. That's common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because you are not in medical school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf white dudes love Asian chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen many Asian guys with American girls

0|0
    0|0
  • They're racists towards them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes