How come American women don't date Asain men?

I never saw an American woman holding hands with a Asain man. Why is that?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Its super rare where I live. Usually white men with Asian women.

My Asian buddy actually brought this up and it has to do with the idea that Asian men are smaller, weaker and nerdy.

Which is strange because Asian guys are usually depicted as ninja assassins, dominant in their households, business men etc lol

I think Asian men are a lot more reserved too so they may come off as very passive, which American men are more rowdy.

Most Helpful Guy

• because they are rare couples in my opinion, i am an Indian/english guy so i sort of cheat out of this (i look more Spanish than anything), and i have girlfriends, but i agree with you i rarely see white girls with Asian boyfriends