Have you ever walked away from a relationship but still loved them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember doing this once with my girlfriend because I thought she was being too clingy and she thought I was being way too immature. During that time of separation, it made me realize how much I missed and appreciated everything she did in our relationship! It was also painful during that time since we were best friends from when we were in 3rd grade! Thankfully we got back together 4 months later after I came up to her door, gave her a "I'm very sorry" card, followed by a big hug and a long friendly but emotional conversation.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you’re still together with her? Do you still think she’s clingy?

That’s cute though!!!

• Thank you! We've been together for almost 8 years now while having a 4 month separation period in between. She's definitely not clingy anymore ever since she gained independence from moving out and starting her financial career as a teacher!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah. It hurts, but if it's not meant to be, walking away hurts less than staying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question is an oxymoron.
    If you romantically love someone, you would never leave them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not exactly you can love someone but sometimes their not good for you. For example family. Just because their family and you love them doesn’t mean you can’t cut them off if their toxic.

• It doesn't work that way.
      Real romantic love is a form of insanity in which you will do whatever to care for and protect the person you love. Leaving them you would only do if that protects them as in YOU are harmful to them.

... but I do understand what you are saying.

• no? mate

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes