Have you ever walked away from a relationship but still loved them?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember doing this once with my girlfriend because I thought she was being too clingy and she thought I was being way too immature. During that time of separation, it made me realize how much I missed and appreciated everything she did in our relationship! It was also painful during that time since we were best friends from when we were in 3rd grade! Thankfully we got back together 4 months later after I came up to her door, gave her a "I'm very sorry" card, followed by a big hug and a long friendly but emotional conversation.

• So you’re still together with her? Do you still think she’s clingy?

That’s cute though!!!

• Thank you! We've been together for almost 8 years now while having a 4 month separation period in between. She's definitely not clingy anymore ever since she gained independence from moving out and starting her financial career as a teacher!