Why is she ignoring me now?

A friend of mine from highschool and I started talking on social media, and we would talk about very intimate and personal things. Recently she talked about having sex and making it an competition. We discussed this for a few days.
I've been asking questions or making statements in reference to that conversation and now she's not replying. She isn't even reading the messages.
I sent her a message a few days ago and she replied yesterday that's she was so busy with school and work. But Instagram and Facebook says she's online but she hasn't read the message.

Like, I understand she's busy. I'm busy too but I still read messages people send me.

What gives?

20