Why is she ignoring me now?

A friend of mine from highschool and I started talking on social media, and we would talk about very intimate and personal things. Recently she talked about having sex and making it an competition. We discussed this for a few days.
I've been asking questions or making statements in reference to that conversation and now she's not replying. She isn't even reading the messages.
I sent her a message a few days ago and she replied yesterday that's she was so busy with school and work. But Instagram and Facebook says she's online but she hasn't read the message.

Like, I understand she's busy. I'm busy too but I still read messages people send me.

What gives?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are two types of people.
    First one is always respectful, even he/she has the busiest person in the world, he/she replies , even shortly, kindly saying hey i am busy.
    Second one is more selfish let me say. They do not care if somebody waits an answer. And if they are busy it is worse. They do not even look at it.
    She might be busy and she concentrate on her life maybe.
    Or she is just bored; who knows?
    Let it go. Let her find you. Do not chase her. At least for a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she isn't in to that kind of confersations anymore. Girls have that all the time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes