Do you talk to more than one person at a time?

So I've been talking to this guy and we've been on two dates and he said that he loved being with me and wants to hang out again. But at what point does it become "dating" and he seems overly confident at texting that he seems like he would text multiple girls at once?

1222

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all seeming like something does not mean he's like that. Dont jump into conclusion. You should instead bait him by asking "What do you think of people who talk to others girls while dating?" His response should give you an idea of his moral compass.

I'll be honest... I'm guilty of this sin but I now belive its wrong. Talking to 2 people at the same time is a bit disrespectfull in my opinion and could make someone feel less or like a backup choice. Also, if said person talks to 2 girla at the same time, what would stop him from talking to other girls while in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, if it isn't officially called by the two of you in agreement that what you have going on is an official thing, then I don't see talking to others as an issue. A person will keep their focus on you and simmer down chatting with other male/females once things become serious and leads into a relationship.