Do you talk to more than one person at a time?

So I've been talking to this guy and we've been on two dates and he said that he loved being with me and wants to hang out again. But at what point does it become "dating" and he seems overly confident at texting that he seems like he would text multiple girls at once?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all seeming like something does not mean he's like that. Dont jump into conclusion. You should instead bait him by asking "What do you think of people who talk to others girls while dating?" His response should give you an idea of his moral compass.

I'll be honest... I'm guilty of this sin but I now belive its wrong. Talking to 2 people at the same time is a bit disrespectfull in my opinion and could make someone feel less or like a backup choice. Also, if said person talks to 2 girla at the same time, what would stop him from talking to other girls while in a relationship?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, if it isn't officially called by the two of you in agreement that what you have going on is an official thing, then I don't see talking to others as an issue. A person will keep their focus on you and simmer down chatting with other male/females once things become serious and leads into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I date multiple girls at once. Some of them even had other boyfriends and no cheating was involved. We just talked about the things we expected from our relationship and made sure we don't hurt each other. So... Just talk.

1|0
    0|1
  • As long as he's single he should be allowed to text whoever he wants. Going on two dates does not put you in the relatiomship status off the get go. Even so you can't assume he's texting multiple girls based on his confidence through trxt messages. Honestly if someone is single they should have the right to talk to whoever they want. Now if your in a relationship that's different. If your in a relationship maybe check his phone? That would be a good place to start

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Unless it's messaging on an online dating app where I see the rules are different. But I would then ask a girl if she'd like me to be only talking to her exclusively without being official

1|0
    0|0
  • In my eyes, dating is not equal to being in a relationship. If one person among the two were to say something and Express that they want to be together, and in a relationship, then the other person must decide whether to drop all the others, and commit. In a good scenario at least

0|0
    0|0
  • he's young so he's gonna do that.. there's really nothing you can do. When he feels he's going to lose you is when he might try and end it with the other girls but if your not that Important, you'll just be cutting yourself off... which ultimately isn't a bad thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc he is speaking to more girls, 2 dates only, he enjoyed beeing with you but wants to see more, and if you want him just be in mind that you are competing literally

0|0
    0|0
  • You having trust issues like that sus , shit shouldn't have went on that second "date"🤷🏻‍♂️ lmao just tell him what you thinking always gotta be blunt from the start (real) lol but yeah take it slow and tell your boy wassup

0|0
    0|0
  • Well im single so yea i text multiple females at once, if i had a girlfriend i would respect her and show her how special she is to me and she would be the only one on my messages

0|0
    0|0
  • I often talk to more girls at a time and in the end I remain with the one that I am most compatible with.

0|0
    0|0
  • While I'm "just dating" or "hanging out" I may be talking to more than one person at a time but if I'm committed and we have both discussed us being exclusive then no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn’t know that was a thing until it hit me one day. I could never talk to multiple people I’d be so confused

0|0
    0|0
  • If you know him Irl, just check his phone. If not, just ask him to ss, he'll probably have notifications from others... He MIGHT NOT, but he might. 50/50 chance, y'know?

0|0
    0|1
    • Do not snoop is someone's phone. What a childish thing to do.

• Show All
    • Just ask... you will never know unless you ask or just wait it out. But if you do ask, do it in a gentle way that not accusing because he will automatically get defensive if he feels he is being accused.

• Thanks for the insight, ms. 29 year old with trust issues.

• Nowadays you can get dubbed by everyone that you “talk” to so I wouldn’t be surprised if a guy talks to a couple girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't talk to more than one guy. I simply can't multitask in dating it seems. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes. I guess some guys would see me as a "player" for that.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Playing the field" is shitty, subhuman behavior. That said, you really have no evidence that he is doing so.

0|0
    1|1
  • I'd ask him after you've been out 5 or 6 times. Just a casual conversation about exclusivity

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes nothing wrong in that as long as you know the limits

0|0
    0|0
  • I would make him ask you out before going on another date

0|0
    0|0
  • talking is talking and you say seems talk to him and see for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't talk to anyone I consider a "someone"

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... if situation force it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably does

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like to keep my options open

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • No i dont becuase im loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • No , i can't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • In the past I have, but currently no and I really wish that wasn't the case. As for u, I need more info to know whether or not he might be texting multiple girls. Also it seems kinda early for u guys to be officially dating. Give it some more time. Official to me means when u meet each other family

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes