Why did I make this mistake?

A few months ago i made a huge mistake and i dont even know why i did it? that mistake could or maybe even ruined my life. How do i get over this? i still think about it everytime i wake up... the mistake is a lifetime scarring mistake...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you could share so I can try to help better? My first advice would be to get over it, there are always people who do worse mistakes, but you gotta learn from them

0|0
    0|0
    • it was a stupid thing to do that almost cost me my life... i could have ruined my life... and maybe i even did... i dont understand how i could have been so self destructive... i was so self destructive

• Show All
    • Well what happened happened. Now you can change and forget anything that happened, you are alive and well I hope

• and because of that anxiety... i made a quick decision

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You made a mistake, because there was a lesson to be learned. Nobody makes bad decisions on purpose. You cannot change the past, what is done, is done and can't be undone... so there is no need to worry about the past. You need to deal with the consequences and avoid the same mistakes in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Acceptance. You can't let a mistake control your life, how bad it is. We all have our regrets.. Accept the fact you made a mistake, head up and get control again.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes