Why did I make this mistake?

A few months ago i made a huge mistake and i dont even know why i did it? that mistake could or maybe even ruined my life. How do i get over this? i still think about it everytime i wake up... the mistake is a lifetime scarring mistake...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you could share so I can try to help better? My first advice would be to get over it, there are always people who do worse mistakes, but you gotta learn from them

• it was a stupid thing to do that almost cost me my life... i could have ruined my life... and maybe i even did... i dont understand how i could have been so self destructive... i was so self destructive

• Well what happened happened. Now you can change and forget anything that happened, you are alive and well I hope

• and because of that anxiety... i made a quick decision

Most Helpful Girl