Is online dating a good way to find a serious relationship or basically full of strange people?

1551

Most Helpful Girl

• it could work but i prefer accepting a date from a guy i know in real life. not just known online. i dont mind chat friends online but if i was to go on a date with someone. i prefer knowing him in real life

Most Helpful Guy

• I dabbled in it over the last 20 years. In my experience it was mostly weirdos, hookups, or the overly desperate. The small number of normal women I met was nice, but not worth dealing with the rest.