Is online dating a good way to find a serious relationship or basically full of strange people?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it could work but i prefer accepting a date from a guy i know in real life. not just known online. i dont mind chat friends online but if i was to go on a date with someone. i prefer knowing him in real life

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dabbled in it over the last 20 years. In my experience it was mostly weirdos, hookups, or the overly desperate. The small number of normal women I met was nice, but not worth dealing with the rest.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think years ago it was a good alternative. I was able to find some nice girls that way. But my last couple of relationships have really brought out the crazies. It’s really turned me off from online dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say both and requires much weeding out. Let me know if you know of a good site that have people that want meaningful relationships. I quit them a while back out of disappointment. IRL is probably the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my boyfriend online and we are already discussing marriage and kids lol. It worked for us, we were a perfect fit but we would have never met if we hadn't started chatting online <3

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit of both really. I have yet to find a serious relationship there, but I have met some pretty amazing ladies there. My friends, however, are in serious long term relationships from meeting on Tinder. You can meet the person you're looking for there- it might take a while though!

1|0
    0|0
  • The world is full of strange people. Online isn't any different. But for me, I can at least have a few facts to go by when reading an online profile rather than just going off pure attraction. But it's a crap shoot either way haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I can think of (without thinking too hard) at least 5 people I know who met their spouse through online dating. That said, it hasn't worked well for me, and the success rate seems to vary a lot by site.

So yeah, you can find a serious relationship that way, but there are also a lot of flakes and trolls and people just looking for a hookup. I think the pay sites may have fewer phony ads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is. Weirdos are everywhere, both bars and online. But the right guy might be there too. You never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best wy for you is to show some attraction to his wife when she noot he iss noot around.. Have sexx with his wiife after a few timess later tell her or ask her how would she feel if she brought the husband in this for some fore play if she agree when she isn't around make yourr move. On him, loll😀

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion NO well not here anyways probably in other parts of the world. Here no one is really on there for dating but attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • We always meet hundreds, at office around you, at online sites. Just talk to them all you want. After some time you will feel only about the special one who gave you a serious attention. And that guy who cares about you you make you happy. That one your destiny.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good way? I don't know.. For certain types of people it may be.. For more mature people.. It is.. My age group is not the best online datin age.. LOL..

0|0
    0|0
  • Most are looking for hook ups
    There are a few that are looking for a relationship though

0|2
    0|0
  • Girl, you'll find weird people IRL and online. Either way, in both scenes you might find someone or not. I think online dating is good but you have to be... more careful i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my wife on tinder. U understand? Anywhere in life its only what u make it. Read a book, dont seek romance let love find you be patient hun. Listen observe and learn well

0|1
    0|0
  • I found a good relationship with online dating, and I have a couple of friends whom have done the same. There are a lot of strange people in there, though...

0|0
    0|0
  • It about 50/50 l. In a way it good BC people open up about them self easy, er but the bad. Part is find someone who actually meet u and really try to make it work , not wast ur time

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be but as a woman you have to sift through the literal dickheads and the emotional dickheads. I found my SO through online dating and we are happy; so it does work on occasion 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • both. you kind bozos and you can find a great relationship. i know of both from experience

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually a lot of strange people, but you may come across some people that you already know/met which could spark something. That's what happened with me and my current relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 years ago, no. Now, yes.
    FYI, I can't even count how many folks I met got not only dated but married through online.
    Time has changed and will even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it makes it easier to find the one that is right for you but be careful. The internet has some people that lie and such so before you get serious make sure the person is who they say they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, i think most apps like Tinder are more for hook-ups. Wanna meet someone new and special in your life, be patient and you'll meet them in real life is my way to go!

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically full of strangers but it can be a good way to find true love

0|1
    0|0
  • Weirdos and people who don't really know what they want. It's depressing

1|1
    0|0
  • If one of your criteria is "no strange people," you're already sh*t out of luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • You will struggle with long distance relationships unless u find someone who lives in ur country so u could probably meet and know that person better

0|0
    0|0
  • It is the best way to end up locked in a cage in someone's basement. Waiting to be made into a skin suite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent 6 months skyping a girl who I met online, we are currently doing long distance but is moving to me.
    Patience

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be good if you don't meet any creeps. Just be very careful that's all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh really then how long after 2 people meet online does a real relationship take to build?

• It can be. You have to let them know what you are looking for upfront

0|0
    0|0
  • I mer my current boyfriend though facebook. facebook is going make a dating sites as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online dating has tons of different people, but it normally does end up as a one night stand for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It can work, but I wouldn't put all my hopes in that

1|0
    0|0
  • Strange people are the best kind. If you want some loser normie, go hang out in a bar.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the distance you can meet someone who is into you and travels a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Can get some good hook ups but there are a lot of trolls...

0|0
    0|0
  • How i met my wife of 7yr. I been through a lot of worthless people though

0|0
    0|0
  • Full of strange people. It just good way to know people and communicate

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, long range relationships can never work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a very good thing, but I don't know how to date online.. have a
    Any apps or sites?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's a good way.. but you should be honest and take time to know each other

0|0
    0|0
  • I found my girlfriend online it takes time but there is lots of strange people

0|0
    0|0
  • No, all the women have 5 kids and you would need a tractor to pull their head out of their ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online dating sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Full of strange people

1|0
    0|0
  • use real life

0|0
    0|0
  • Strange people