Do you have any tips when talking to a guy?

This is my first time talking to a guy I met at a party. We just started face timing and I get so nervous. I even told him I'm awkward lol. My issue is, I don't want to get played since it's only the talking stage. He told me that girls always try to be around him and that's why none of his relationships have worked. Should I just keep it as friends and not push it? or Talk to him and see where it goes?

333

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely talk to him and see where it goes. For conversations start by asking questions. It can be simple things like how was work/school, have you seen a particular movie, who’s your favorite band/artist, do you like art, can you believe what happened today in the media? Things like that. And don’t be afraid to start a conversation by telling him something about you or that you did or like and then let him respond with the same. So in short, go for it and good luck! 🙂

• Thankyou! This helps so much. I want to keep him talking so this works lots

• I’m glad it was helpful. If it works and you’d like more conversation ideas let me know.

Most Helpful Girl

• people, in general, love to talk about themselves :) So when he asks you a question try not to give one-word answers, and afterwards you can ask him the same question

Most of the time I just try to get to know the guy. Just talk and see where is goes, don't put too much pressure on it. Talking to him, or even going on a date does not make you obligated to do anything you are not comfortable with.

• OOOuuu okay ask him the same questions! I can do that because it takes me forever to figure out what to say