Ideas for a fun first date?

What are good ideas for a fun first date with someone you've never met in person or only very briefly? For example someone you met on Tinder. I'm looking for ideas that are in a public location (which give space for an escape) and won't cost a fortune. I'm not a grabbing a coffee/going for a drink kinda girl... So I'm interested in what some more creative ideas you guys have or maybe some stories about fun/original/creative/out-of-the-box dates you've actually been on ^^ Ideas for a fun first date?

1225

Most Helpful Guy

• My first date with my fiance, who I met on tinder, we went to a good Asian restaurant and then we looked at fish and other animals at the local pet shops. Then we went to baskin Robin's before taking a walk at a park.

Once I went to a zoo that was free with a woman and then went to a place on a lake that has fire rings and fire wood available for anyone to use for free and we sat around a fire sharing memes and talking until midnight.

Another time I picked up a woman from her college, and took her to help me get some groceries from a really nice small time grocery store so I could cook dinner for us before going to the pet store to help me pick out a few fish for an aquarium I had started to set up when we first started talking.

• Those sound like awesome dates! thanks for sharing :)
      A free zoo? :O where can I find such a magnificent place? or do you mean a petting zoo?

• The one I went to was in Madison Wi. It's a great zoo and funded by donations.

• Cool. I wish we had those in the Netherlands :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Do something simple like a game of bowling, laser tag, roller skating, or ice skating. You don't have to go on from there, but if you like him then maybe go to a comfortable diner or drive through and have a laptop in the car with a movie set in mind. Try a comedy, it'll make you laugh without getting too far into genre. Everyome loves to laugh, so you can get to know his. This way you can watch the movie without having to cuddle or touch, but you can still hold hands if you want. Leaves room for if you like him or not and how comfortavle you are.