Would this come off as weird?

I’m in love with this girl and she’s been giving me these stares and glances on the bus that I assume are cues and I want to go talk with her but im wayy too shy. I’m confident when it comes school and work etc yet I shrink up and become quiet when it comes it comes to feelings. So what I’m thinking is to just wait to get off on her stop (we’re basically a block from each other) and to begin a quick conversation to get her number as I think I would make more progress over texting than face to face. Would this make me seem like too much of a coward or is it just a bad idea in general? We’re both in high school although we’re a grade apart.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dude, quite honestly if you have any money spare, walk right up to her and say "you look like you need some Chinese food in your life. 7 o'clock sound good?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird. That's a pretty common thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a great idea! I think you're so cute. You can do this! Or you can also start with something super simple... Smile at her if you guys are on the bus, and just say "Hi I'm blabla, seems we're going to the same high school... " and see where this takes you. I think you can make a lot of progress just by trying to talk to her. In any case, you can do this!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes