Was I wrong for or is she sensitive?

I was on the phone with my girlfriend and she said she has to get some things in order for this summer. I asked her what and she said that she was taking contortion training and starting Lyra and also dance. I told her that she’s too old for those things. She is 27. She got really quiet and said this is why she doesn’t tell me things. She said I don’t motivate her. I told her I was just being real. After that she got quiet and wouldn’t really talk. I told her this reminds me of why I don’t talk to her because she can’t have a normal conversation. I hung up on her. Now she won’t answer my phone calls. Was what I said that bad? I was just being honest.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is a radical difference between what you say and how you say it. Until you see that you will continually have these problems, no matter who you are dating.

Second, you were being a dick. It is never helpful to tell someone they cannot do something because of an externality like that. If you think she was legitimately too decrepit to handle those things, there were many better ways to say your opinion. She was rightly hurt.

And you compounded the issue by accusing her of being a problem when it was you.

Then you hung up on her? Dude, you don't deserve this girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude calling her won't help you need to go see her with some apology food. Girls love a guys attention you need to support her but if you don't agree just disagree in a nicer way because girls can be very quick to assume things.. go see her just be ready for a challenge cos you hurt her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes