Is there a way out of friendzone? 😢?

I always somehow end up in a friendzone and i can't get out because she sees me only as a good friend. 😴

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My guy, I hate to tell you this, but you can't just "cut to the chase" with women. A relationship starts with a deep bond, so yeah, expect to be friends for a while before anything serious starts. And if it never starts, accept it and look for a relationship with someone else. DON'T go completely blackout on the girl, because that's a really shitty thing to do. You wouldn't suddenly go cold on one of your bros for seemingly no reason, a girl isn't any different. Remember: you're never in the friendzone if you value having women as friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Friendzone is a woman's way of gentle reaction and a guy's way to whine about it. Just enjoy her presence and be there for her when she needs you. Feelings can change over time.

0|1
    0|1
    • True it's never been a concrete place. At best develop yourself and anyone can see results

• Recognize it's made up and the reason so many people think men and women can't be friends is because of the "fRIenDzOnE " bs.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Stop being a wimp.
    2. Tell them you're not interested in being friends.
    3. Keep not being a wimp.

Done

0|1
    0|0
  • If you really care for her you will respect her desire to remain friends. Perhaps what she needs right now is a friend who truly cares and not a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, but look at it as the DMZ between North and South Korea... it's very unpredictable, and one misstep can blow your chances

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Until your grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being friends with her, find someone new