I'm at a bit of a dilemma?

I'm what could be considered a "nice guy" with a bit of "bad boy" as well. What I don't understand is why everytime I talk to a girl she always and I mean every. Single. Time. She friendzones me. You hear people say "he's too nice" or "he's too mean" and I've been told I fit right in the middle and yet I'm still labelled as only "friend material"
How does this change?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofteb people say, ‘nice’ when they mean ‘passive’. Most females are turned off by passive guys.

When you want a girl you have to make it clear in your words and actions. Don’t be passive as a sly way to get close to her.

Also you have to value yourself enough to not care if she’s into you or not. And to know when to tell her to f off when she crosses the line or treats you poorly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on you which side of yourself that you want women to see you