I'm at a bit of a dilemma?

I'm what could be considered a "nice guy" with a bit of "bad boy" as well. What I don't understand is why everytime I talk to a girl she always and I mean every. Single. Time. She friendzones me. You hear people say "he's too nice" or "he's too mean" and I've been told I fit right in the middle and yet I'm still labelled as only "friend material"
How does this change?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofteb people say, ‘nice’ when they mean ‘passive’. Most females are turned off by passive guys.

When you want a girl you have to make it clear in your words and actions. Don’t be passive as a sly way to get close to her.

Also you have to value yourself enough to not care if she’s into you or not. And to know when to tell her to f off when she crosses the line or treats you poorly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on you which side of yourself that you want women to see you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Usually when guys preface the message with "I'm a nice guy" it isn't really that way. Being nice is just being a decent human being. Maybe you are being timid or passive, which can be a turn off to some. Also "bad boy" is a broad statement. But a poor attitude isn't attractive either. Regardless, depending on what environment you are in, making sure you state your intent can help. But not by saying "hey you look hot and I wanna be in a relationship with you" or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intent

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes