Is Dating Worth it in Highschool?

Short version:
It seems like no one has any commitment

Long version:
One of my friends has unofficially dated a few people already (we're freshmen) and nothing lasts
Another friend spent almost all year devoted to his crush that did not like him in return, and just recently switched crushes and stopped caring about the first in almost a day or two

Also I can't drive anywhere for at least a year yet.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a few relationships that started when both were in highschool and are longer than five year's, so I think there can commitment. But I also think that those people often lack experience that you get when failing a relationship, which would have helped them at identifying their own needs or how to avoid certain kinds of conflicts...

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it ain't affected your studies