Attractive guys: what’s your ideal girl like?

well, describe her!! (Looks, personality)

014

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm dividing this into different parts:

Looks

I don't care much. If she takes care of her hygiene, that's preferable. It'd also be much better if she didn't wear much (or any) makeup/cosmetics, and if she did groom herself nicely. She should keep herself reasonably neat (and yet not obsess over it either.) Just something reasonable.

Also, it would be better if she did not wear clothes with holes in them or those that revealed parts of the body that don't need to be (not that someone should obsess about not showing skin, but there's no need to show the belly button or the upper legs or the lower chest in public.)

A personal preference is that I think it's so much prettier for people to keep their natural hair color.

Beyond that, looks aren't that important.

Body

Don't be so obese that you can't fit through the door of your house. I don't care beyond that. Try to keep yourself neat and clean.

Personality

This is 99% of what matters. –any day.

I understand that some contents of this list are a bit much to ask of anyone other than my own self. –but this is the perfect girl that is asked, so here are things I'd want her to be and our relationship to be:

1. Friendliness

I mean this in two senses.

First, it would mean the world if she were my close friend before we were dating, so we would have a very concrete bond beforehand. A strong friendship that doesn't require anything more leads (if one chooses) to the best strong, self-sufficient romantic relationship.

Second, it would be fantastic if she were an overall nice and friendly person to people. You know, swearing at a minimum, always treating people with decency and kindness, and just all the things that one thinks of when they think of friendliness. It doesn't have to be over the top, but just there.

I'll continue in the comments.

• 2. Wisdom

I also mean this in two senses.

First, I think it would be fantastic if at school she was a student that worked hard and was pretty smart. From experience, intelligence creates deeper personalities, higher standards of humor and else, and if they don't overload themselves, a happier and cooler human being.

Second, I think it would be fantastic if she was cautious. –if she thought before she did things and didn't act recklessly. In other words, self-control is great. It also shows the guy, if she is interested in a relationship with a guy, that she has thought before the decision to be with him and hence is more meaningful. (That one minute possible reason for this being a good thing; there are plenty more.)

• Cool! Welcome!

(Massachusetts)

• ❤️thank you !