Attractive guys: what’s your ideal girl like?

well, describe her!! (Looks, personality)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm dividing this into different parts:

Looks

I don't care much. If she takes care of her hygiene, that's preferable. It'd also be much better if she didn't wear much (or any) makeup/cosmetics, and if she did groom herself nicely. She should keep herself reasonably neat (and yet not obsess over it either.) Just something reasonable.

Also, it would be better if she did not wear clothes with holes in them or those that revealed parts of the body that don't need to be (not that someone should obsess about not showing skin, but there's no need to show the belly button or the upper legs or the lower chest in public.)

A personal preference is that I think it's so much prettier for people to keep their natural hair color.

Beyond that, looks aren't that important.

Body

Don't be so obese that you can't fit through the door of your house. I don't care beyond that. Try to keep yourself neat and clean.

Personality

This is 99% of what matters. –any day.

I understand that some contents of this list are a bit much to ask of anyone other than my own self. –but this is the perfect girl that is asked, so here are things I'd want her to be and our relationship to be:

1. Friendliness

I mean this in two senses.

First, it would mean the world if she were my close friend before we were dating, so we would have a very concrete bond beforehand. A strong friendship that doesn't require anything more leads (if one chooses) to the best strong, self-sufficient romantic relationship.

Second, it would be fantastic if she were an overall nice and friendly person to people. You know, swearing at a minimum, always treating people with decency and kindness, and just all the things that one thinks of when they think of friendliness. It doesn't have to be over the top, but just there.

I'll continue in the comments.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2. Wisdom

I also mean this in two senses.

First, I think it would be fantastic if at school she was a student that worked hard and was pretty smart. From experience, intelligence creates deeper personalities, higher standards of humor and else, and if they don't overload themselves, a happier and cooler human being.

Second, I think it would be fantastic if she was cautious. –if she thought before she did things and didn't act recklessly. In other words, self-control is great. It also shows the guy, if she is interested in a relationship with a guy, that she has thought before the decision to be with him and hence is more meaningful. (That one minute possible reason for this being a good thing; there are plenty more.)

• Show All
    • Cool! Welcome!

(Massachusetts)

• ❤️thank you !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love doing this so much... She would be 5 ft 3-7, thin with curves and not like thin where she has her little ribcage sticking out, I would sort her with some good homecooked food. She would be either blonde, brunette, or auburn. Have blue or green eyes. Wear cute yet sophisticated clothing that was modest. Have preferrably a Southern, Northern Irish, or British accent. Be kind of understated, not like, "Hey everyone! Look at me!" but confident all the same. She would have an amazing sense of humour, tell jokes and do funny things to make me laugh all the time and appreciate my jokes as well. She would be mature but not like hard and boring. She would have a powerful personality, be kind and sweet, and look out for others. She would have a love and appreciation for different cultures and speak more than one language. She would love to travel and be flexible. She would be a strong member of my church. She would be creative. She would come with complications, worries, and insecurities that I could love her with and help her heal them and therefore become more part of her and feel like she needs me. I am not bothered if she is introverted or extroverted, either have their pros and cons. She would love me and encourage me to be my best self, believe in me, etc. And I would do the same for her. She would be someone who I fall in love with, melt into a puddle whenever I see or hear her, protect from anything and make her feel safe, basically give my heart to... Someone where we totally understand each other and we are one. I am not super picky or sure exactly to a fine point what kind of person though the above is a guide as to the personality, just someone where I can feel all that. And I would be with her forever into eternity as we believe in my religion that if we marry in one of our temples, we can be together forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a look that I go for, just so long as she's pleasing to the eye. And I'm open on personality, so long as she actually has one. I really pick girls to avoid with a list of things I hate, if she has any of them, it's not going to last, so I don't do anything with those girls. Things on that list include narcissistic, materialistic, self important, fake, attention whores. I know that eliminates an insanely large amount of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks:
    encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

Personality:
    submissive little slut for me, but an absolute angel in public

0|0
    0|0
  • How are you ganna say attractive guys: 😂, you are ganna get everyone on your comments, why not just say guys and answer to the attractive guys

0|0
    0|0
    • If you’re confident = attractive.

• Show All
    • Describe your dream girl

• Appearance doesn't even have to be too high lvl just a good looking girl, i need that happy spirit girl that is just happy, lovable, adorable, kind, i like clinginess so some of that, jealousy, i like when they get jealous, whatever makes a dream girl is a girl with a spirit that you want forever

• Any girl. Doesn't matter how you look. As long as you're a genuine girl (not a transgender), and as long as you love me.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do I now if I'm attractive enough to answer your question?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you’re confident, answer the question. That’s always attractive

• Tiny limbs, big eyes, and of course personality which depends on what guys are looking for, for me the feminine attitude is what matters the most, if she knows how to cook , it would be amaizng

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as she has her shit together and will actually care about me and try to be in a relationship she someone who isn't that attractive will become a lot more

0|0
    0|0
  • These two to me are ideal physically wise. I consider them to have the right type of body for their body proportions and their hair and fashion sense looks good with it. Plus, they're tall too which is what I prefer.
    Personality wise: Honest, loyal, understanding, caring, intelligent, confident, and sarcastic. The typical things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raven haired, hazel eyes, 5’ 6”, friendly and funny with a naughty side, and Jewish

2|0
    0|0
  • Is there a companion question for unattractive guys where we can voice our opinions as well?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I like to think of attractive guys as confident. So if you’re confident = attractive

• Someone who doesn’t ask that and who is confident enough to not look at other woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up Nina Dobrev profit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes