Guys describe your dream girl?

What does she look like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• These two to me are ideal physically wise. I consider them to have the right type of body for their body proportions and their hair and fashion sense looks good with it. Plus, they're tall too which is what I prefer.
    Personality wise: Honest, loyal, understanding, caring, intelligent, confident, and sarcastic. The typical things.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Has a great body I prefer a curvy body (dream girl)

and is confident , supportive, encouraging, and enjoys during things that i like to do with me.

You what this girl was already created in a way...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8dldLG_ZhI

0|0
    0|0
  • T H I C C. But in all seriousness, long hair, glasses, and kinda thicc but not overly so or really thin. Nothing against obviously, but for the most part not sexually attracted otherwise. THOUGH there are different people attracted to different body types. YOU DO YOU BOO

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream girl will cook Italian food on a regular basis and she looks like this:
    i.pinimg.com/.../...cee5dcb9ef448af00b548e20b6.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Big glasses and long hair. Comes from Poland and goes to the library often.

Great at micro management and obtains the insight that normally only old people have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde or brunette, white, upturned nose, big boobs and/or ass, beautiful feet, somewhat skinny or fit, coloured eyes, shorter than me by at least 4 inches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind, sharp. Smiles easily, has bright eyes, full of life.

I'm pretty slim, so would prefer a slimmer girl too, but obviously would like her to have some curves too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny you ask, she looks exactly like my girlfriend. XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love a girl with crimson red hair and crystal blue eyes
    Shorter than me
    She has to be caring and a little bossy but know when enough is enough. Gotta accept my love for cars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say about looks but I can say I want her to be
    Loving
    Caring
    Supportive
    And trustworthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes sandwiches gives blow jobs and brings me beer. And she’s a mute. But a really hot mute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short with long brown hairs,

0|0
    0|0
  • take a picture of my ex, copy, paste

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair, green eyes, smart

0|0
    0|0
  • Nina Dobrev

0|0
    0|0
  • Regarding looks she must be a Brown/dark girl, 36-26-36 figure and usually wears a casual/traditional dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short. Dark hair. Skinny. Bit of a butt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes