Is the whole zodiac compatibility deal true or is this just coincidence?

I don't take horoscopes seriously myself; it's just a fun thing to read through when you're bored, I feel. But I've noticed a pattern when it comes to my relationships. I'm a Scorpio and every girl I've found myself strongly drawn to is a Cancer or Pisces. And I usually find out their zodiac signs after I've fallen for them so it's not some kind of placebo effect. What do you think? Do you have similar experiences?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a man of science and didn't want to believe in that stuff. Then I got to read a "professional" book on that topic which characterized those personalities very explicitly so that they could only apply for certain people. I tried to disapprove those using family and friends but couldn't. Now I conclude that there is a correlation, because the first few months of a babies life probably make a huge impression and the time of the year your born at has impact on things like how much daylight you get or how much time you spend outside... So if you can conclude personalities using zodiac signs, the compatibly could contain small piece of truth that could be used as advice I think. In theory. But I'd rather just consider it a coincidence and not think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't follow them but I read that now and then. I believe the compatibility part to be true.