What to do about my feeling of single loneliness?

This isn't a post of me just whining crying how every girl hates me and I am single forever. I am just at a point in life where I am confused. I am 20 in college (the prime time to meet girls and people in general) and am single. My life is on point (or at least I think it is ) I have good friends, doing a great internship this semester, my GPA is rising , my looks are getting better by the day as I am consciously making an effort on cutting out food that messes up my face (like super salty junk food and dairy) and working out, I have loving parents and sisters, I have many hobbies I love that I do every day, everything is perfect. But the one part that is missing is a girl I can share my happiness with. I never have had a girlfriend and that is mentally fucking with me. I am not depressed over about it but I feel empty everyday seeing couples laughing having a good time. Today the weather was super beautiful in the 80s and there were so many couples outside. It hit me hard, and I have felt down all day. Am I just being over sensitive and should I just forget about girls untill the right girl comes or should I start approaching every girl I see that I like? I'm confused on what to do right now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ahhh i seeeee... Well you can give a change of dating girls, you won't know if you try right? I know how u feel but dont like, approach every girl you like la, it's just wrong... take it slow okay? give it a try and see how it goes... Usually what u expect or hope is unexpected one 😂 it always happen like that... So for now, try and date a girl that you NEED and WANT (if u get what i mean)

0|0
    0|0
  • Approach and see

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes