Boyfriend is upset over taking bad photos?

I was taking a photo of him with his phone. I was trying to take a good photo but I was having a hard time on getting a good one. I zoomed in and out and moved around. He got annoyed and said I took bad photos but I was having fun regardless.

He started mentioning how he just wanted me to take the photos. Just click shutter. He wanted a photo to show others. (He had one but I assume it wasn't good enough). Then he started mentioning how I take a lot of photos of my friends and myself but I rarley take photos of us. (I'm not sure if that's the main issue here).

I told him I didn't think it was a big deal. I was trying to take a good one. I didn't know what else he wanted. I dont understand

12