Would you date someone who is physically amf mentally crippled?

Does the prospect of someone being broken in every sense of the word turn you away from dating a person. Just thinking about how if you do get serious with them it might be on you to take care of them to hear exhausting levels?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• They would not be my first choice but I believe that until you are ready to take care of a sick or disabled husband or wife - you are not ready to get married. Marriage means for better or for worse - not for better and divorce if worse. I will try to date a healthy and happy and intelligent and good looking guy but if over time he loses all of those things that made him attractive on the outside - I still have a responsibility to take care of him until his dying day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if they want to stay broken or not.

Someone who lets there disability control there life isn't attractive. However those who fight it 100% are attractive.

Had a crush on a girl with lymes disease, however she didn't let that stop her and she just blew me away with her spirit.