I am so small and petite next to my boyfriend what should I do?

I am 5ft and very petite and he is 6’2 and very muscular. I look tiny compared to him, if I sit on his knee/lap or hug him it makes me look even smaller. He thinks it’s cute but I feel like an idiot standing next to him and when we go out I feel like I have to wear heels and I prefer flats. My friends even make jokes like ‘how big is his dick to you?’ And ‘it’s like your standing next to the BFG but your just small’ Don’t get me wrong I do find some of the jokes really funny. My issue is so people think it’s weird? Because I look like a kid compared to him

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Noo if you look at society today most women prefer really tall men so you're lucky. If anything you should be grateful because like I said most women or makes would look at your relationship and call it "goals" but it is super cute. If you love him enough you shouldn't find this a problem you should be proud standing next to your man. In the world today people will assume anything and everything but that can't be helped. So let them assume it's none of their business only you and your mans. Let people state and say what they wanna say, at the end of the day it's gonna be you and your man in the relationship no one else

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'4 and weigh 230 lbs (I'm actually kind of a lean guy), my girlfriend is 5'9 so she's at least tall for a woman but she still barely comes up to my chin. The cons for me are it makes sex in certain positions sort of tough (like bending her over and standing is slightly tough), but I can pick her up no problem. It's just something that kinda comes with the territory when you're freakishly tall or short. End of the day, who gives a fuck?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you just need to own it and forget about people talking shit
    you love him for him and you are lucky to find someone that you can connect to like that, we all come in different sizes and shapes
    also sometimes tell others off

1|0
    0|0
  • nah it looks very normal that two people of different size find each other attractive. one of my friends has petite girl. theyre engaged actually.
    its a thing lady. some guys, not excluding myself, find petite girls reeeeally cute. so when i see that going on for someone else i get it.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is 4'10 and I'm 6'11 ( I know huge difference in height) and I sometimes worry about her thinking I'm too big for her, but she says she feels cute and feminine because of the difference, so my advice is do what makes you happy. If you're happy being with him then stay with the guy, but if you're not then break it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter what people think. You're not a child so don't worry about it just laugh at the funny joke and ignore the rest. I'm also 5ft and I love being with tall guys. I also weigh 145 so if he is muscular that is a big plus. It makes me feel smaller. I like it. And if you like it and him than that all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not weird, its cute, sweet and I'm sure it gives you plenty of opportunities for jokes and or piggy back rides. (Don't bother with heels if you prefer flats, anyone would understand you not wanting to wear heels)

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not an issue. I had the exact same size difference between me and my ex. Every time someone mentioned it she would always say she was the normal sized one and i was the giant lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • No point in focusing on something you can't change, just accept it and move on. Your boyfriend clearly doesn't mind and even likes it, so think of all the benefits of having a tall boyfriend and focus on that instead

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is a lot taller than me too. I'm 5'3 and he is 6'0. He likes it. That's all matter. I'm sure your boyfriend finds the difference to be cute. Don't worry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, its always cute to see couple like you guys, plus i think the only things that matters is if you too are happy

2|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys love a small petite girl and they say opposites attract so I think you are worrying unnecessarily. He is with you because he wants to be and obviously finds you attractive sooooo who cares what anyone else thinks

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's a big deal. If that's your biggest complaint about your relationship... you're doing good 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • What does it matter what people think if you're happy?

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing you can do except stop worrying about people's opinions if you're happy with him

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems normal, only matters if it bothers you.
    there isn't really much you can do to change, so be comfortable with yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • You're fine stop being so self concious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing, simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Before it ends, need to watch Dancing With The Stars and see what a pair like yours is doing about all that on the dance floor... pick up some tips.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing you can do about it. You either get over it or find a shorter boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • let him devour you during sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes