I am so small and petite next to my boyfriend what should I do?

I am 5ft and very petite and he is 6’2 and very muscular. I look tiny compared to him, if I sit on his knee/lap or hug him it makes me look even smaller. He thinks it’s cute but I feel like an idiot standing next to him and when we go out I feel like I have to wear heels and I prefer flats. My friends even make jokes like ‘how big is his dick to you?’ And ‘it’s like your standing next to the BFG but your just small’ Don’t get me wrong I do find some of the jokes really funny. My issue is so people think it’s weird? Because I look like a kid compared to him

615

Most Helpful Girl

• Noo if you look at society today most women prefer really tall men so you're lucky. If anything you should be grateful because like I said most women or makes would look at your relationship and call it "goals" but it is super cute. If you love him enough you shouldn't find this a problem you should be proud standing next to your man. In the world today people will assume anything and everything but that can't be helped. So let them assume it's none of their business only you and your mans. Let people state and say what they wanna say, at the end of the day it's gonna be you and your man in the relationship no one else

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'4 and weigh 230 lbs (I'm actually kind of a lean guy), my girlfriend is 5'9 so she's at least tall for a woman but she still barely comes up to my chin. The cons for me are it makes sex in certain positions sort of tough (like bending her over and standing is slightly tough), but I can pick her up no problem. It's just something that kinda comes with the territory when you're freakishly tall or short. End of the day, who gives a fuck?