Have any of your crushes ever liked you back?

... or does that just happen in movies?
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
  • Yes and no.. (explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think no. It would mean developing a crush in the exact same time for each other, which is kind of impossible. One always develops it first and then the other one kind of figures it out and starts crushing back (or not).

But I think my ex and I were reaaally close that exact same time. I started crushing on him the moment he entered the room and introduced himself to me (we had some mutual friends). I actually liked him even before that, before I met him - my guy friend was often talking about him and I liked him from the stories (even tho I had no idea how he looks like). So when I finally met him, it was easy to start crushing on him right there and then. He stared at me for a very long time while introducing, we had "the moment" haha. When we were remembering that time later, he said he thought I was insanly beautiful when he met me, and 10 minutes later, after he heard me talking and laughing he knew he wants me to his girlfriend. I figured it out the very same night, it was really an amazing feeling (having someone you like liking you back right there and then). We all crashed in the same room and like really early in the morning I woke up first and went to the yard to have a coffee, and he woke up too and followed me and we had our first 1 on 1 conversation there. And I told him that I like him a lot, and he said he feels the same. We kissed and been together for 6 years after that.
    I think that's the closest I got to being liked back by a crush.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot recall having a crush, someone I was infatuated with and admired, feel the same way about me. Most of these crushes were girls I spoke to and whom I thought to be good people.

Why won't any woman love me though? Why?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Shallow Hal that never happens and reason why is that your fat girl deal with and guy I liked was short he still saw me as fat whale in background I was invisible chick and I will remain that so. I think with crushes they end up as infatuations and depending how reserved you are you either decide to get hurt or not, I went in all in and got burned by his friends... and they had good laugh... on my expense. Either get treated like someone he has feelings for or treated like you love him back but I think that time I realized you can't do that we had nothing in common. I felt like evil girl who had smile on her face and liked cute things and cute dogs you know that when I surrendered it let balloon fly up and pop. Might want try it sometime... when you see your crush best apologize to them. I think I am going to do so. Fleeting love is hot air if they don't feel anything at all, it might hurt you but then that just growing up for you it matures you as you fall in pain category don't fall forever in depression denial... grow up quicker it what people like other people for. Term I came realize when I got burned there are plenty other people out there... who might be same ideas?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no) He liked me back but inevitably we were too young and going in separate directions for the future. In the long run looking back I think it was for the best. I've met someone I like much more than him, we're more compatible and he makes me much happier too :).

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked a girl for ages, moved on from it, but then she started liking me back. Nothing came of it in the end but yes this stuff happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been together with my girlfriend for 2 years by now. We met around 3 years ago and I instantly had a crush on her, one day I told her and she told me that she also had a crush on me. Yeah, now we are together for a pretty long time (I would think).

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened to me once but then she broke up with me 3 weeks later. So I question whether it was the case truly

0|0
    0|0
  • I think movies over simplify the relationships, but it can happen

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know if someone like me and no my crushes never like me back 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I never failed tbh. It became always mutual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha no! It just happens in movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are called relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. We dated for a while and it didn't work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, Not that i know of

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never had someone crush on me

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. That just happens in movies

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes