Have any of your crushes ever liked you back?

... or does that just happen in movies?
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • Yes and no.. (explain)
    Vote C

511

Most Helpful Girl

• I think no. It would mean developing a crush in the exact same time for each other, which is kind of impossible. One always develops it first and then the other one kind of figures it out and starts crushing back (or not).

But I think my ex and I were reaaally close that exact same time. I started crushing on him the moment he entered the room and introduced himself to me (we had some mutual friends). I actually liked him even before that, before I met him - my guy friend was often talking about him and I liked him from the stories (even tho I had no idea how he looks like). So when I finally met him, it was easy to start crushing on him right there and then. He stared at me for a very long time while introducing, we had "the moment" haha. When we were remembering that time later, he said he thought I was insanly beautiful when he met me, and 10 minutes later, after he heard me talking and laughing he knew he wants me to his girlfriend. I figured it out the very same night, it was really an amazing feeling (having someone you like liking you back right there and then). We all crashed in the same room and like really early in the morning I woke up first and went to the yard to have a coffee, and he woke up too and followed me and we had our first 1 on 1 conversation there. And I told him that I like him a lot, and he said he feels the same. We kissed and been together for 6 years after that.
    I think that's the closest I got to being liked back by a crush.

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot recall having a crush, someone I was infatuated with and admired, feel the same way about me. Most of these crushes were girls I spoke to and whom I thought to be good people.

Why won't any woman love me though? Why?