What do I talk to my girlfriend about?

Ok guys so im having trouble talking to my girlfriend. We hardly talk and if we do we just olay truth or dare and its super lame and we are both bored of it. Its got to the point where she hardly texts me back now. I really need things to talk about! Please help me! Thank you.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why dating is pointless at a young age in my opinion. You're doing it because you see adults do it and it makes you feel older, but you're not actually doing anything. If you don't even enjoy talking about things, that's not love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see no future. When u can't find anything to talk it means that you are not for each other.

• But i really love her

• @Mike_90 im not actually 24 im way younger and we do have stuff in common

• 1. You aren't 24? isn't that your acc?
      2. Oh, very good! Then do stuff you both enjoy :) talk about that interest.