What do I talk to my girlfriend about?

Ok guys so im having trouble talking to my girlfriend. We hardly talk and if we do we just olay truth or dare and its super lame and we are both bored of it. Its got to the point where she hardly texts me back now. I really need things to talk about! Please help me! Thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why dating is pointless at a young age in my opinion. You're doing it because you see adults do it and it makes you feel older, but you're not actually doing anything. If you don't even enjoy talking about things, that's not love.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I see no future. When u can't find anything to talk it means that you are not for each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • But i really love her

• Show All
    • @Mike_90 im not actually 24 im way younger and we do have stuff in common

• 1. You aren't 24? isn't that your acc?
      2. Oh, very good! Then do stuff you both enjoy :) talk about that interest.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Truth or dare? Im serious - you are 24 and how old is she?
    So you both have nothing in common? Fav books, movies, activities like swimming, riding a bike.. stuff like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about things you like, or try new things, talk about your day I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • you're boring and so is she

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes