What do girls think of a guy who has such a strong devotion and passion, but mightily struggles to get to a life goal?

I'm a 22 year old single guy who has never been on a date in my life and I'm also nowhere close to graduating college. I'm in a very difficult major and I just took a class for the 4th time, and im concerned that i failed it again and it may be difficult to be able to take the class for the 5th time. I'm striving to get a degree in something that I've wanted to do since early middle school (I'm not going to say what because I want to preserve anonymity). This class is one of 2 classes that people say "if you can get through these you'll get through the major" in terms of difficulty level. Anyways, is my lack of success something that is preventing me from being considered "boyfriend material", or is my passion and devotion despite my struggles be something that would be noticed?

2