What the hell was this girl was thinking when she said I don't understand cheating?

Why she did went after my ex boyfriend when we were going out at same time when I did said no to have more then one.. he cheated on me with her. just can put these word out when she was part of the cheating as well..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more your ex fault than her.. she was thinking cz she has back of ur ex... it human nature that they define justification to do a false thing to keep thier mind and heart satisfied... and denyal is easiest way to escape...

0|0
    0|0
    • I dump my ex boyfriend and I move on to a better guy that is outside of college

• then leave them and stop thinking what they are doing... you will feel more relaxed

• She is dating my ex boyfriend. she is very annoyed. I don't care I got a new guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is just pushing the blame on you. Dont think too much of it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simple
    And you know what she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? You made several grammatical errors and I cannot understand the question

1|0
    1|0
  • Maybe she's upset because her "man" cheated on you with her and she's going crazy.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was one that was upset with her going out with him as same time of me. i dump to be with a loyal guy.

• Never cheated on anyone

• I understand. I never said you cheated on anyone (if that's what you meant in your 2nd comment).

• She was probably just trying to justify her actions, which are honestly unjustifiable. You should never go after a taken man or woman

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have left after the first time the cheating happened. If they cheat even once, that means that you dont have all of their interest. Why spend your life with someone that doesn't think about only you in that way?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have dump my ex boyfriend. anyway. it about. a girl. that was part of the cheating. not my current boyfriend key word is ex boyfriend.

• If its your ex then why even worry about it?

• People can and *do* fall in love with multiple people.
    And people do things that's not always a good idea when they're in love and/or horny...

0|0
    0|0
    • I might to put in more then one girlfriend.

• Show All
    • Do if again

• That's quite a question history.
      Any particular question you had in mind?

• You still fantasise about your ex. That’s what makes you jealous every time you see him going out with someone else. If he’s your EX, where does the question of cheating come from?

0|0
    0|0
  • Human is a very greedy. No one can miss a chance if they find out that they have something in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only her fault if she was the one who initiated while she knew he was with someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always you with your boyfriends you don't get tired with your love life huh? Great.

0|0
    0|0
  • She really doesn't understand which I don't think. Or she just doesn't give a fuck about you, no care

0|0
    0|0
  • Your ex boyfriend is an ex, thus he CANNOT cheat on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why she said that. Many people are prone to be liars and hypocrites a lot of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's being manipulative. It's best to just not afford this harlot anymore space in your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she is calling you naive. Maybe you should find better men?

0|0
    0|0
  • play Heartbeat - choose your story
    in 3 chapter you get your answer with explanation

0|0
    0|0
  • She was going it with your ex wile you two where together?

0|0
    0|0
  • How drunk are you?

0|1
    1|0
  • What did they both do?

0|0
    0|0
    • She knew that my ex boyfriend was in a relationship at the the time. when we were going out. I caught him cheating and dump him . now that why I dating a guy outside of college now.

• Show All
    • That's not cheating, that's jumping boat.

• It cheating for me.

• Huh? Sorry didn't understand that..

0|1
    0|0
  • She don’t care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she is use to an open relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems she just doesn't give a fuck

0|0