What the hell was this girl was thinking when she said I don't understand cheating?

Why she did went after my ex boyfriend when we were going out at same time when I did said no to have more then one.. he cheated on me with her. just can put these word out when she was part of the cheating as well..

224

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more your ex fault than her.. she was thinking cz she has back of ur ex... it human nature that they define justification to do a false thing to keep thier mind and heart satisfied... and denyal is easiest way to escape...

• I dump my ex boyfriend and I move on to a better guy that is outside of college

• then leave them and stop thinking what they are doing... you will feel more relaxed

• She is dating my ex boyfriend. she is very annoyed. I don't care I got a new guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is just pushing the blame on you. Dont think too much of it