If you have doubts going before going to a relationship is your heart telling you it's wrong?

Okay so me and this girl have been friends for 5 years longish distance where we don't really see that much of each other, and recently we've become very close and she's developed feelings for me and I think I have for her but I'm not sure how I feel. We've done sexual things oral etc, but she's said she isn't going to do friends with benefits for me or for anyone she wants a relationship. I'm not looking for friends with benefits either but that's how things went... I'm now feeling confused about how I feel for her and I've some issues. I haven't told my parents about this girl when I go out I just say I'm meeting friends so I feel really bad about that but things are difficult at home where I've never had a proper girlfriend and I've never mentioned finding a girl attractive etc. Also I'm not sure if I find her attractive or not, I do some parts but then other things I don't as much. However I do like her personality I am attracted to that and that we can talk about anything and for so long. We've agreed to stop the sexual things now and see how we feel without the confusion of this, I'm worried maybe these issues are just me being scared of entering a relationship that I haven't done before. I also worried though that maybe I might be interested because she's showing in interest. Are doubts before a relationship healthy?

01