How to stop being gullible?

My own character causes me trouble. I keep putting myself in dangerous situations because i keep hanging around the wrong crowd. Im also afraid to say no and afraid of conflict. I put myself in some serious dangerous life situation that could have ruined my life...

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a BFF like how I have, who will slap you when you're being dumb 😂 sometimes that 2nd mind is all you need!

Most Helpful Guy

• So you are gullible cause you trust everyone with everything?

• yes...

• When you find people that start lying you would start to see that many people lie and you won't trust people as much

• I have 3 brothers and they all ended up being arrested by being so gullible