If a girl approaches you, would you consider her as "desperate"?

I've been raised to never chase a guy, that he will "come to me" instead. But where goes the line really?
The line of being desperate and chasing someone?

What do you guys consider as desperate?

355

Most Helpful Girl

• No, double standards shit. Guys seem to be the most desperate ones if you ask me. I mean, think about all the pathetic sleazeballs who try to pick up chicks at a party with a very sophisticated "hey baby what's shakin?" As long as you make it clear to him how you feel on your first try, and if he does not respond enthusiastically, then just let it go. If you approach a guy multiple times, then you appear desperate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Approaching someone you like isn't desperate, it's confident. Desperate is when you are will to sacrifice your morals or self esteem to make someone like you.