Do Scandinavian men prefer tall girls to average girls?

Is being tall beauty ideal for men in Scandinavia?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I prefer taller girls, but that is certainly not the case for everyone in my friend circle. What needs to be kept in mind though, is that average height for both genders in Scandinavia is taller than most other places in the world, so what we consider average in height can be considered tall somewhere else. But either way, I'd say that most of my guy friends prefer average, then tall and lastly short, though I can't say if we are an accurate representation of the general attitude or not.

• So being tall is mostly more preferred than being short for a woman on contrart to US? (Well most men like petite here in US)

• So which height range is most desired for women in Finland? (According to your circle)

• Average.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think so, their women are all tall and all and most of the time people find what they dont see everyday on the streets sexy so dont think so